Hills District Speech Therapy is committed and bound to providing assessment and intervention services for all clients aligned with the core values in the National Code of Conduct for Health Care Workers and NDIS Code of Conduct. As Speech Pathology Australia members, we also commit to upholding the Speech Pathology Australia Code of Ethics, ensuring all services we provide are safe and effective. Each of the codes can be accessed using the links below.
HDST is committed to providing high quality services in a safe and comfortable environment for all our clients. We respect individual needs and values. We are committed to the NDIS code of conduct and the Speech Pathology Australia Code of Ethics.
In addition to endorsing the above-mentioned codes and standards, we at HDST expect our clients and their families to also uphold their responsibilities to:
- Be considerate and respectful of our team members and other clients. Everyone has a right to feel safe and comfortable.
- Provide us with the right information for us to provide quality care
- Respect the privacy of other clients
- Provide us with feedback if you have concerns and ask for more information if you do not understand.
- Let us know if you are unable to attend an appointment.
Aggressive and threatening behaviour towards our team members will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to refuse services.