We are committed to continuously improving our services and value any feedback or complaints you may have regarding any area in our scope of practice.

How can I make a complaint?

If you have a concern or problem with a support or service provided by Hills District Speech Therapy, we strongly recommend that you speak directly to the Practice Managers at our office. Wherever possible, their aim is to resolve your concerns or problem when you first contact them, whether it is through phone, email, or in person.

Practice Managers: Alana Adolphs & Yasemin Burmin
Phone: 9054 1996
Email: info@hdspeechtherapy.com.au

Make a written complaint using our online form

If you are not satisfied and would like to make a written complaint, the practice managers will provide and can assist you to complete a Complaint Form. This form can be found at our reception desk and also filled in using the form below. This is so that we can ensure we fully understand and have accurately collected all of the details of your complaint or your area of concern.

We will complete the following steps in regards to our complaints process:

  • Provide you with an acknowledgement of receipt for your complaint
  • Keep you informed of the progress of the complaint, including any action taken, the reason for any decisions made and options for review of decisions
  • Keep you involved in the resolution of the complaint
  • Advise you in writing of the decision/outcome and the reason for the decision

If we are not able to resolve your complaint within 10 working days, we will keep you informed of our progress and how long we expect that it will take to resolve your complaint.

What can I do if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my complaint and the client is an NDIS participant?

If you feel that your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction and are also receiving services funded by the NDIS, we invite you to contact the Commissioner of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission. A person can make a complaint to the Commission about any issue connected with the support or services provided by an NDIS Provider. Complaints can be made orally, in writing, or by any other appropriate means and can be made anonymously. A complaint can be withdrawn at any time.

Phone: 1800 035 544
Complaint Contact Form: www.ndiscommission.gov.au

If a person makes a complaint, the Commissioner must decide what to do. They may:

  • Take no action, or defer taking action in some cases (for example, if the complaint was not made in good faith or there is not enough information to continue); or
  • Help the complainant and other affected people to work with the NDIS provider to resolve the complaint; or
  • Undertake a resolution process.

Complaint form